There are a few ways to enjoy the 2020 Tacoma Film Festival. Read on for virtual screening information below, and learn about VIP pass options, a shorts only pass, single tickets, ticket packages, student passes, and passes for press/industry. Explore the festival lineup here!
VIRTUAL SCREENING INFORMATION
- Films and programs are scheduled in 3, 7, or 10-day blocks. Films/programs will become available on Friday, November 6 / Monday, November 9 / or Friday, November 13. All tickets are on sale now; these blocks indicate the time frame during which the film/program becomes available for watching. Refer to the schedule to see this visualized.
- One hour before the film or program you purchased becomes available to watch, you will receive an email from Elevent <firstname.lastname@example.org> with an individual link and voucher code for that film or event.
- The access link is connected to your ticket. The film is only accessible from one device, whether you have purchased a regular or multiviewer ticket. The film cannot be started on one device and then changed to another. The link is not shareable once the film has started. The film may be watched more than once in the 72-hour period, on the same device.
- Once your film viewing begins, you have 72 hours to watch. The 72-hour time frame applies regardless of the date. For example, the film The Fever (A Febre) is available for viewing during the 7-day block of November 6â€“12. If the ticket-holder begins watching the film on November 12, it will still be available for viewing for 72 hours after pressing play.
- All feature films available only to viewers in WA.
- Short film programs available only in the United States. (We're sorry, international friends!)
- Some virtual screenings will have limited tickets available per guidelines with distributors.
What is the Multiviewer ticket/pass option?
The Multiviewer ticket/pass option is for 2 or more people enjoying TFF in the same household. Films cannot be started on one device and then changed to another, whether you have purchased an individual or multiviewer ticket/pass. We offer this as a way to support TFF during the pandemic and beyond (thank you for your support and considering this option!).
Why does my ticket say the film/program begins at midnight?In the TFF virtual fest experience, the viewer actually decides on their own when to start watching the films and programs, once they are available for viewing. Films/programs are scheduled in 3, 7, or 10-day blocks, becoming available on Friday, November 6 / Monday, November 9 / or Friday, November 13. Refer to the schedule to see this visualized.
Films and programs may be watched as many times as the viewer desires within 72 hours of pressing play. This is true even when it is the final day of a film/program's scheduled run. For example, the film The Fever (A Febre) is available for viewing during the 7-day block of November 6â€“12. If the ticket-holder begins watching the film on November 12, it will still be viewable for 72 hours after pressing play.
$100 | Our top tier virtual entry pass will give you UNLIMITED access to all virtual films and events during the festival. (Individual)
$175 | Unlimited access to all virtual films and events, for 2 or more people watching the film in the same household. What a great way to support TFF during the pandemic and beyond. (Multiviewer)
$60 | This pass provides access to all 15 short film programs at TFF for one viewer. (Individual)
$100 | This pass provides access to all 15 short film programs at TFF for multiple viewers in the same household. (Multiviewer)
$10 (One viewer)
10 tickets for $80 (One viewer)
10 tickets for $150 (Multiviewer)
FREE | For the third consecutive year, free festival passes for Tacoma/Pierce County students will be offered. Apply here!
All TFF films are unrated and intended for mature audiences, unless otherwise stated. If a student is under 18, parent permission is required. Students are any currently enrolled primary, secondary, college, or trade school students of any age, limited to Tacoma/Pierce County residents. Tacoma students receive support from Tacoma Creates. Limited number available.
Members of press/industry only. For all inquiries, contact email@example.com.